Download here: https://connect.microsoft.com/site433
FIM 2010 R2 SP1 now supports (among other things) the following so that the customers can now run FIM on the latest and greatest Microsoft platform
- Windows Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012
- Visual Studio 2012
- SharePoint Foundation 2013
- Exchange 2013
- Internet Explorer 10
- Windows 8
- Outlook 2013
For more details check this out: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj863246(WS.10).aspx
Here is a quick code that you need to include in your relying party’s global.asax file to setup a sliding window session for your federated / claims aware application.
void SessionAuthenticationModule_SessionSecurityTokenReceived(object sender, SessionSecurityTokenReceivedEventArgs e)
DateTime now = DateTime.UtcNow;
SessionAuthenticationModule sam = sender as SessionAuthenticationModule;
e.SessionToken = sam.CreateSessionSecurityToken(e.SessionToken.ClaimsPrincipal, e.SessionToken.Context, now, now.AddMinutes(1), e.SessionToken.IsPersistent);
e.ReissueCookie = true;
The above code sets the sliding window to 1 minute.
The BizTalk product group decided to do a major release… instead of BizTalk 2010 R2, announced the release of BizTalk Server 2013 Beta yesterday…
Download here : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35553
BizTalk now supports the latest and greatest in Microsoft technologies including .NET 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012 among others…
Other much sought after features include:
- Integration with Cloud Services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus.
- RESTful services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
- Enhanced SharePoint adapter – Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 Beta is now as simple as integrating with a file share.
- SFTP adapter – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server.
- ESB Toolkit integration – With BizTalk Server 2013 Beta, ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
- Dependency tracking – The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
- Improvements in dynamic send ports – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters